Very Happy with Edge customer service staff.
You are here
Founded in 1990, EdgeBio is a market leader in DNA sequencing reagents located in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Ours is a smart, professional and energetic culture in which individuals can and do make a real difference. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a rewarding environment.
Edge is seeking aggressive and dynamic individuals who are interested in simplifying the complex task of scientific discovery by providing reliable tools and exceptional service to the DNA sequencing community.
- Quality Control Internship
Quality Control Summer Internship
In this role, you be responsible for testing products to ensure they adhere to standards and recording testing data. Your attention to detail and cleanliness will support the quality and product development systems. Using your analytical skills, you will assist in compiling and assessing data.
Regular tasks include:
• Perform QC analytical testing
• Assist in developing analytical tests for current products
• Assist in product development
• Data entry & analysis
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
• Experience or coursework in: Molecular Biology, DNA sequencing, or Chemistry
• Basic skills in: pipetting, use of pH meters, and DNA sequencing software
• Ability to read, write, and utilize technical documents
• Good verbal and written communication skills require
• Basic computer skills required (MS Office)
• Ability to take direction and supervision
Apply for available positions online.